It is currently 10 May 2024, 22:56

Longines Ultronic including box | Spares or Repair

Announce your sales on ebay. Post interesting or funny ebay observations as well.
  • Author

vpn

Wizard

Wizard

Longines Ultronic including box | Spares or Repair

Post01 Jun 2017, 17:21

Here's for sale a Longines Ultronic tuning fork watch that unfortunately does not work. The watch features the renown ESA9162 "MOSABA" tuning fork movement that was considered the "Rolls Royce" of tuning fork watch movements due to its high build quality and their accuracy.

I purchased the watch in working condition, but after I brought it to the watchmaker to replace the battery, the watch stopped working and now just hums without the hands moving. When a battery is fitted into the watch, it hums but the seconds hand does not move, and when the crown is pulled to set time, the seconds hand spins very fast, which I suspect could be a non lubricated clutch and a worn index wheel issue. It could be an easy fix if you got the parts, which I don't, hence the reason why I'm forced to sell this watch.

The Longines is aesthetically in good conditions with slight signs of usage on the strap.

There are very tiny fleabites on the case, but it seems it hasn't been used a lot. Sadly, it doesn't work, so it will need a service and repairs in order to restore it to its former glory.

Auction link: http://www.ebay.ie/itm/172701432218?ssP ... 1555.l2649

The auction will last 10 days starting from today. Bid now to not miss it!

Image Image

dutchsiberia

Techno Mage

Techno Mage

Re: Longines Ultronic including box | Spares or Repair

Post11 Jun 2017, 10:54

What happened with the listing? It was removed before the end time?

Return to Ebay and Other