It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 16:10

A Big Hello

A great place to make your first posting.
  • Author

grizzer

A Big Hello

Post23 May 2009, 08:53

Hi to everone,took me a few weeks (being a technophobe) but ive just figured out how to post a message. HA! I was born in 1960 ,no kids so ive never really grown up, lifes great. Only own 1 led watch a Sinclair Black Watch , i know they are seen as rubbish but i dont care i love it. Hope to speak to you soon

Grizzer
Honour is a gift a man gives himself.

bucko170

Guru

Guru

: A Big Hello

Post23 May 2009, 09:06

Hi Grizzer,
Welcome to the forum, if vintage digital watches are your thing then you are in good company here ;-)

The Sinclair is a great watch - ok it is totally unreliable and 99.9% of them don't work, but this only makes a working example even more desirable.
Have you had it long - & could this be the first of many?

grizzer

: A Big Hello

Post23 May 2009, 10:35

Hi Bucko,
nice to speak to you, love old LEDs i was 15 when they first came out , what a leap in technology at the time, for a 15 year old it was mindblowing ! ,but they were as much as my dads weekly wage so i didnt have one till a couple of years later when they became really cheap. Ive not had the Sinclair long and GULP it will need some work on the battery terminals ( now theres a suprise ) Hope to buy a couple more watches, depends on how much spending money i can get together ,
Honour is a gift a man gives himself.

Return to Members of DWF