It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 12:20

A big Hello from Italy!

A great place to make your first posting.
  • Author

vpn

Wizard

Wizard

A big Hello from Italy!

Post02 Jun 2012, 15:38

Hi everybody! I'm VPN, aka Enzo. I'm 20 and I'm from Italy.

I'm a university student with a love for vintage LED watches, I always had a soft spot for them. I've found this community 'cause I'd love to get in touch
with other collectors as I'm a bit new to the LED watch world, since I got my first one two years ago. :-)

My collection is currently made by two watches, the first one is a Beltime (rebadged as Bino Video Quarz for the italian market) which has a sentimental value for me, as it belonged to my grandfather who got it from an american diplomat, and an Elektronika-1, which is the first LED watch that I've bought on E-bay.

I'd really like to add a third watch in my collection so I thought that this is the perfect place to hang around for the LED watch lovers!

Hope to be welcomed here, and thank you very much! :-)

Enzo!
Image Image

Kasper

Guru

Guru

Re: A big Hello from Italy!

Post02 Jun 2012, 16:22

ciao Enzo,

welcome to the forum from us moderators..we hope you like your stay and share some nice watches with us. :-D
Hey you all...this board is FREE and without ADS, so at least post something every now and then to show your appreciation.

Get the latest active topics of the board here.
http://www.newdwf.com/search.php?search_id=active_topics

- Kasper -

vpn

Wizard

Wizard

Re: A big Hello from Italy!

Post02 Jun 2012, 16:24

Thank you very much for welcoming me Kasper! I'm getting used to the sections arrangements of the forum, and sure! I'd love to show you all my (super small) collection, I just have to take the pictures! Both watches are used everyday and they're highly reliable, they never broke down (my granddad's Beltime was stored into a cardboard box that was placed in the humid basement of my grandparents' house since 1978, and when I've put the batteries into the watch, it came to life immediately). I also look forward to get a third watch, 'cause I love the LED oldtimers too much! :-)
Image Image

Return to Members of DWF