It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 12:07

Hello from Austria

A great place to make your first posting.
  • Author

PDaemon

Hello from Austria

Post26 Jul 2012, 22:32

Hi everybody, want to say hello to all dwf-guys.

I collect/repair LEDand LCD watches for several years now. Actually my collection includes around 15 LED watches and 5 LCD watches. The latest achievement is a Synchronar. I am not really an expert as many of the forum-members seems to be. I do not really search for very rare watches. It is important to me that I like the style of the watch. For that reason I like crazy/unusual looking watches.

Happy to be on board ...

Peter

vpn

Wizard

Wizard

Re: Hello from Austria

Post26 Jul 2012, 22:44

Welcome to the club Peter! You surely have an amazing collection, looking forward to see what you've got so far. ;-) Do you repair them too? That's great, because the more the people who can repair watches and help collectors, the better will be to keep the watches and the passion alive! :-D

I also like unusual and particular looking LED watches. I look forward to see your collection... And again, welcome aboard! 8-)
Image Image

Kasper

Guru

Guru

Post26 Jul 2012, 23:12

yeah Welcome Peter from us Moderators.

we love to see your rare watches..so post some pictures :-D
Hey you all...this board is FREE and without ADS, so at least post something every now and then to show your appreciation.

Get the latest active topics of the board here.
http://www.newdwf.com/search.php?search_id=active_topics

- Kasper -

PDaemon

Post12 Aug 2012, 22:45

Hello again,

as desired, the picture below shows my digital watch collection. The picture shows all watches which are in fully working order and fully restaurated.

Back row from left to right: Imado, Mercury, Bulova, donĀ“t know, Gruen, Gruen, Synchronar, Trafalgar
Front row form left to right: Texas Instruments, Trafalgar, Beltime, Voicers, Imado, Casio, Commodore, Chromatic (jump hours watch)

Some more watches (4 LEDs + 2 LCDs) are currently under restauration and/or repair. I am not an expert in repairing digital watches, but replacing broken parts like the crystal is not a big deal.

Unfortunately I do not have much time at the moment. So it will take some time to reanimate those watches.

Peter

vpn

Wizard

Wizard

Post12 Aug 2012, 22:49

You have a nice and well arranged collection Peter! I like those watches, especially that Synchronar and the hexagonal Bulova Quartz. :-D
Image Image

Return to Members of DWF