It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 03:13

ANYONE HAVE A SPARE WRIST CALCULATOR MANUAL OR COPY?

Put wanted items here, please.
  • Author

markadam

ANYONE HAVE A SPARE WRIST CALCULATOR MANUAL OR COPY?

Post08 Aug 2007, 19:19

does anyone know where i can get hold of a wrist calculator manual, or is prepared to donate or sell a copy to me? i can't even work out how to set the bloomin time right now! cheers mark (in the uk)

azimuth_pl

Guru

Guru

: ANYONE HAVE A SPARE WRIST CALCULATOR MANUAL OR COPY?

Post05 Sep 2007, 12:41

hey,
I can post a copy of a copy if you wish but in about 2 weeks time as I don't have it at hand at this very moment.
"The first and still only LED watch maniac in the East Block" - www.crazywatches.pl

bruce wegmann

Pulsar Moderator

Pulsar Moderator

Post05 Sep 2007, 22:34

Push the "S" button to enter setting mode. Successive pushes switch through hours, minutes, month, date, and day-of-week, in that order. Press "Pulsar" button to set display to correct value. Any value can be set independantly of the others. Setting "minutes" resets seconds count to zero and locks the time display [as on other Pulsar models]. 901 module does not have DOW feature, and module does not have Auto-Command [flick-of-wrist] function. When display blanks after hitting "S" key, the watch is back in timekeeping mode. Pressing "Pulsar" button will then display time and re-start timekeeping function. Nothing to it...

retroleds

Guru

Guru

• Location: Surrounded by hicks and sticks (farms and woods) - Michigan,USA

Post06 Sep 2007, 04:45

Nice(albiet large, 6.6MB) copy of manual at bottom of this article. http://www.ledwatches.net/articles/pulsar.htm
http://www.retroleds.com - Sales of vintage LED, LCD, analog watches, parts and gadgets - repair tutorials & tips
Nov. 2022 - back in business!! BItter divorce is in home stretch, come grabs some great deals, I had to open the safe . . . damn attorneys. piss.

Return to Watches and Parts Needed