crackberry

Looking for HP01 band or bracelet

Post20 May 2008, 16:35

for a gold model...

Bueller, Bueller, Bueller?

facundo

: Looking for HP01 band or bracelet

Post21 Sep 2008, 02:19

Crackberry, that one is almost impossible to find. I found one in Ebay a couple of months ago, for almost 300U$. My advice? Get one in leather for it. I could find a guy here in Sao Paulo, Brazil, that did an exact replica of one I HP-01 with leather band that I found in retroleds.net. If you want, mail me and I can help you with that: facundoxxx@hotmail.com

Good luck!

retroleds

Guru

Guru

• Location: Surrounded by hicks and sticks (farms and woods) - Michigan,USA

Post22 Sep 2008, 17:19

Facundo, good to see you on!! Google "replica Bell & Ross bands"...some of those would make a nice fit, both in the lugs and with the nice wide body to match the HP-01(somewhat).
http://www.retroleds.com - Sales of vintage LED, LCD, analog watches, parts and gadgets - repair tutorials & tips
Nov. 2022 - back in business!! BItter divorce is in home stretch, come grabs some great deals, I had to open the safe . . . damn attorneys. piss.

Chris S.

Post20 Aug 2009, 14:48

Retroleds, first time post though I have been reading these forums for a while. Very entertaining and educational!

I know this is an old thread so I'm not sure if you will get this but I'm trying to locate a leather band for an HP-01 I'm restoring a gold model and have tried Googling "replica Bell & Ross bands" search but can't seem to find any bands (just watches). Can you help at all?

btw I live in the UK. Thanks in advance.

retroleds

Guru

Guru

• Location: Surrounded by hicks and sticks (farms and woods) - Michigan,USA

Post20 Aug 2009, 14:50

I have your B & R band....PM me, I'll be back on in a few hours.
http://www.retroleds.com - Sales of vintage LED, LCD, analog watches, parts and gadgets - repair tutorials & tips
Nov. 2022 - back in business!! BItter divorce is in home stretch, come grabs some great deals, I had to open the safe . . . damn attorneys. piss.

Return to Watches and Parts Needed