It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 19:25

magnet needed for p2 can anyone HELP

Put wanted items here, please.
  • Author
nipper1

magnet needed for p2 can anyone HELP

Post03 Apr 2013, 08:42

i need a p2 magnet can anyone help i lost mine please get back . cant get my watch set and dont want to use another magnet incase too strong

BENRUS

Wizard

Wizard

Re: magnet needed for p2 can anyone HELP

Post03 Apr 2013, 22:17

nipper1 wrote:i need a p2 magnet can anyone help i lost mine please get back . cant get my watch set and dont want to use another magnet incase too strong

?
All the setting magnets I ever got with any Pulsar are interchangeble, and I don't think I ever had a magnet that was just one strength for one inpeticular model. "D", or "C" shape magnet will fit in the clasp compartment of a P2, or P3.
You mentioned here in another thread that you have some NOS Omega "D" magnets to use...Break them free of the package, and set your watch :ha:
I don't think there is 1 perfect magnet for any 1 model, but maybe I'm wrong (I know the "C" magnet pairs nicer for looks with the P2).
Magnet strength (weak, or strong) has NEVER done any damage to my Pulsars. I've even stood next to a Magnet field where my watch just stayed lit-up while standing near it, and no damage done ;*

nipper1

Post03 Apr 2013, 22:45

yes but i havent got a p2 or p4 magnet . still need a magnet for watch . and no am not paying 55 dollars for any magnet . i have 2 omega magnets sealed in there packet . not opening them .

767Geoff

Techno Mage

Techno Mage

Post04 Apr 2013, 00:14

Magnets are everywhere!

Check the hardware, electronics and hobby shops.

Heck, I even harvest them from magnetic clasps in old purses at the thrift store. The best just came from a beater IPad cover which had the magnet built in for auto on function.

Some gift boxes are sealed with a small week magnet. File it flat on one end after you rotate and test it for function.

Cheers, Geoff

nipper1

Post04 Apr 2013, 00:20

need the original setting magnet for the p3 pulsar .

nipper1

Post04 Apr 2013, 12:15

thanks for the magnet . now all 6 has proper magnets again . cheers :-D

Return to Watches and Parts Needed