It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 10:53

Needed: 29mm hughes module with dow and leap year setting.

Put wanted items here, please.
  • Author

dutchsiberia

Techno Mage

Techno Mage

Needed: 29mm hughes module with dow and leap year setting.

Post09 Apr 2013, 17:43

I've got a Wittnauer polara, not in mint condition, but still very nice. It had a hughes module with a leap year setting, day of week etc. Line digits. The wittnauer has one non original battery hatch, slightly thicker than the original hatches. Yes it's happened, after cleaning, I destroyed the module with "just one more turn" of the non original battery hatch. Snap. :bang: :bang: :bang:
It's my own stupid moronic mistake, but I might erase the shame a bit by replacing the module.... :oops:

So if anyone has got a hughes module I would be very grateful. I'm hoping someone has got the cool leap year etc module of course. I'll pay your price of course.

Phasar66

Wizard

Wizard

Re: Needed: 29mm hughes module with dow and leap year settin

Post10 Apr 2013, 06:22

Ouch!! I feel your pain. If it makes you feel better I did exactly the same to my first LED with the frontier chronometer module.
I closed the caseback and that was the end of it. It hurt for days.. Good luck finding the module.

dutchsiberia

Techno Mage

Techno Mage

Re: Needed: 29mm hughes module with dow and leap year settin

Post10 Apr 2013, 13:35

Thanks for the support :cry: I see "wizard" under my usericon, I think it should be changed into "Butterfingers" :oops:

Return to Watches and Parts Needed