Bulova Drivers Watch

Put wanted items here, please.
  • Author

LEDman793

Geek

Geek

Bulova Drivers Watch

Post10 Feb 2014, 06:28

I'm looking for a nice Bulova drivers watch that I don't have to pay an arm and a leg for... :-D
My life would never be the same without the soft warm glow of happily shining LEDs!

nipper1

Re: Bulova Drivers Watch

Post10 Feb 2014, 08:36

good luck . but you get what you pay for .
;-)

fronzelneekburm

Guru

Guru

Post10 Feb 2014, 12:04

Bulova Drivers are usually dirt-cheap on ebay. Especially if you can live without box and instruction manual they rarely exceed 200-300 Dollars. Just some patience...

nipper1

Post10 Feb 2014, 15:46

well I have never sold any of my drivers for less than 300 to 450 pounds . 300 without boxes 450 with plus I have sold a lot of these watches in ss and gold plate . you will pick up a gold plate cheap enough if a n7 . with a dodgy glass

abem

Techno Mage

Techno Mage

Post10 Feb 2014, 21:33

Did they make Bulova driver's watches in stainless? A lot of them look like they have wear through to a coppery metal underneath which would lead one to believe that they are thinly plated (20 micron or so) chrome or nickel over brass or base metal. Anyone know for certain what the construction is?

Cheers,

-abe.

nipper1

Post10 Feb 2014, 21:42

I have had riduim drivers stainless and gold plate "willkommen"

jagmad

Guru

Guru

Post13 Feb 2014, 16:55

LEDman793 wrote:I'm looking for a nice Bulova drivers watch that I don't have to pay an arm and a leg for... :-D

Hi are you looking for a wearer/minter, Box/boxes, Gold/silver (colour) 4/6 segment 1st/2nd/3rd Gen
That's 229,254 or 255 (single battery hatch) Perhaps some photo's of your preferred choices may help. :pics:
Wrist size is also important as I found to my cost.One can spend a lot of time trying to find extra links. ;-) :Prost:
"I don't want to belong to any club that will accept me as a member" Julius Henry Marx

"If necessity is the mother of invention, then mother is now standing at the door calling us in to do our home work"

IF YOUR MOBILE PHONE OR SMART WATCH DOESN'T NEED CHARGING AT LEAST EVERY WEEK YOU EITHER...
A. HAVE NO LIFE/FRIENDS. OR NEED FOR ONE.
B. YOU NEED TO SWITCH IT ON.

nipper1

Post13 Feb 2014, 18:30

jagmad wrote:
LEDman793 wrote:I'm looking for a nice Bulova drivers watch that I don't have to pay an arm and a leg for... :-D

Hi are you looking for a wearer/minter, Box/boxes, Gold/silver (colour) 4/6 segment 1st/2nd/3rd Gen
That's 229,254 or 255 (single battery hatch) Perhaps some photo's of your preferred choices may help. :pics:
Wrist size is also important as I found to my cost.One can spend a lot of time trying to find extra links. ;-) :Prost:

good question as there all diverant prices :-D

jagmad

Guru

Guru

Post13 Feb 2014, 23:01

nipper1 wrote:
jagmad wrote:

good question as there all diverant prices :-D

School report: Must try harder and hand in Completed home work on time. ;-)
diverant, M:)W:)M M:)W:)M
You crack me up man. ;-) ;-)
It's so much better when it's light like this. Instead of all aggresife. :lol: :lol: :lol: ;-)
"I don't want to belong to any club that will accept me as a member" Julius Henry Marx

"If necessity is the mother of invention, then mother is now standing at the door calling us in to do our home work"

IF YOUR MOBILE PHONE OR SMART WATCH DOESN'T NEED CHARGING AT LEAST EVERY WEEK YOU EITHER...

nipper1

Post13 Feb 2014, 23:51

:lol: ;-) :bye:

767Geoff

Techno Mage

Techno Mage

Post14 Feb 2014, 00:40

Websters new dictionary: diverant; di-ve-rant, from the Latin: a combination of divergent/different and rant. Adjective although may be used as a verb or adjunctive verb on Sundays. M:)W:)M

jagmad

Guru

Guru

Post14 Feb 2014, 01:13

767Geoff wrote:Websters new dictionary: diverant; di-ve-rant, from the Latin: a combination of divergent/different and rant. Adjective although may be used as a verb or adjunctive verb on Sundays. M:)W:)M

I like it. :grin1:

nipper1

Post14 Feb 2014, 02:02

spelling :police: "willkommen" "willkommen"

bucko170

Guru

Guru

Post14 Feb 2014, 02:07

Yes I have finally worked it out, the different spelling of the word different is just a very clever way to accentuate the meaning of the word - very clever Nipper, you nearly had us all fooled. ;-)

Diverant, when an item is that different you have to spell the word different differently to emphasis just how different the item is! Brilliant 8-)

Wow the DWF is phantastic! ;-)

nipper1

Post14 Feb 2014, 08:38

lol :grin1: if only I was that smart lads . ;-)

jagmad

Guru

Guru

Post14 Feb 2014, 13:50

nipper1 wrote:lol :grin1: if only I was that smart lads . ;-)

Being smart ain't all it's cracked up to be. It can be a right pain in the anadin. !@@!
NOW being diverant could just be the way to go.
Lets see. :scratch:
--------Pro's----------------and-------------------con's
People stop calling you----------You can look like a right dumb fk
smart arse.---------------------- from time to time.

Please add to the list at your leisure... :call:

:dwf:

nipper1

Post14 Feb 2014, 14:07

lol am happy as I am got be through 44 years so far more than happy three wifes later mind you but happy now. there like watches your not happy until it looks and feels right M:)W:)M

Kasper

Guru

Guru

Post14 Feb 2014, 14:17

three wifes later

just a question...are the wifes getting hotter to? :-D
Hey you all...this board is FREE and without ADS, so at least post something every now and then to show your appreciation.

Get the latest active topics of the board here.
http://www.newdwf.com/search.php?search_id=active_topics

- Kasper -

nipper1

Post14 Feb 2014, 16:16

well I never go back the way .only upwards and forwards lads . :-D

jagmad

Guru

Guru

Post14 Feb 2014, 17:22

nipper1 wrote:well I never go back the way .only upwards and forwards lads . :-D

What? You never go in the back way. M:)W:)M
Was that reply for kasper? ;-) :oops:
Last edited by jagmad on 15 Feb 2014, 06:09, edited 1 time in total.

nipper1

Post14 Feb 2014, 17:25

dirty sods :~#

Return to Watches and Parts Needed