It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 16:43

P2 Seal

Put wanted items here, please.
  • Author

ckracing

P2 Seal

Post13 Jan 2016, 03:06

Hey Guys, I have had 5 Pulsars over the years, I miss them all. I have a non working SS P2 that I removed the module, no seal. Where does the seal/"O" Ring go? Where can I buy a replacement seal. If seals are no long available can someone post a picture of one with the dimensions.
Thanks in advance

Charles

bruce wegmann

Pulsar Moderator

Pulsar Moderator

Re: P2 Seal

Post13 Jan 2016, 04:50

This post should properly be in "Watches and Parts Needed". However, I do have some of these. But, if the watch is no longer working, why bother to replace the seal?

jagmad

Guru

Guru

Post13 Jan 2016, 13:35

bruce wegmann wrote:This post should properly be in "Watches and Parts Needed". However, I do have some of these. But, if the watch is no longer working, why bother to replace the seal?

+1
"I don't want to belong to any club that will accept me as a member" Julius Henry Marx

"If necessity is the mother of invention, then mother is now standing at the door calling us in to do our home work"

IF YOUR MOBILE PHONE OR SMART WATCH DOESN'T NEED CHARGING AT LEAST EVERY WEEK YOU EITHER...
A. HAVE NO LIFE/FRIENDS. OR NEED FOR ONE.
B. YOU NEED TO SWITCH IT ON.

ckracing

Post13 Jan 2016, 14:52

I plan on sending the module out to have it repaired.
thanks for the info.

Charles

jagmad

Guru

Guru

Post13 Jan 2016, 16:11

Then I would'ave thought that any one proficient enough to fix a P2 module would
be able to supply a gasket. :scratch:
Also I think it wise to send with case and back to make sure the magnets and switches
are a good match. So he can check it's all working before it's shipped back to you? ;-)
imho.
"I don't want to belong to any club that will accept me as a member" Julius Henry Marx

"If necessity is the mother of invention, then mother is now standing at the door calling us in to do our home work"

IF YOUR MOBILE PHONE OR SMART WATCH DOESN'T NEED CHARGING AT LEAST EVERY WEEK YOU EITHER...

bucko170

Guru

Guru

Post14 Jan 2016, 21:22

jagmad wrote:Then I would'ave thought that any one proficient enough to fix a P2 module would
be able to supply a gasket. :scratch:
Also I think it wise to send with case and back to make sure the magnets and switches
are a good match. So he can check it's all working before it's shipped back to you? ;-)
imho.

+1

retroleds

Guru

Guru

• Location: Surrounded by hicks and sticks (farms and woods) - Michigan,USA

Post19 Jan 2016, 20:14

Good grief - have that person contact me. I have a few hundred new ones here. I've been selling those for the last 5-6. $4 each. When I say person I meant the repair person(if there is one, I may have got the wrong take-away on this). Have them buy a handful off of me. One at a time will have to wait for my wife's ebay store. Coming soon to a place I said I would never sell on. :bang: :bang: Either I was sick then or I am sick now. :nikolaus: :ironie:

:-D
http://www.retroleds.com - Sales of vintage LED, LCD, analog watches, parts and gadgets - repair tutorials & tips
Nov. 2022 - back in business!! BItter divorce is in home stretch, come grabs some great deals, I had to open the safe . . . damn attorneys. piss.

jagmad

Guru

Guru

Post24 Jan 2016, 16:17

retroleds wrote:Good grief - have that person contact me. I have a few hundred new ones here. I've been selling those for the last 5-6. $4 each. When I say person I meant the repair person(if there is one, I may have got the wrong take-away on this). Have them buy a handful off of me. One at a time will have to wait for my wife's ebay store. Coming soon to a place I said I would never sell on. :bang: :bang: Either I was sick then or I am sick now. :nikolaus: :ironie:

:-D

With their charges and ways I'm going for now Ed. :~#
:grin1: ;-)

Return to Watches and Parts Needed