Put wanted items here, please.
  • Author

dodger1954

Geek

Geek

Wanted, a caseback & bracelet clasp for a Gillette Model 305

Post16 Nov 2022, 17:47

Hi there,

About a year ago I bought a Gillette Model 305 red LED watch on eBay, and while the watch is very nice, it had somehow lost its' original 'Model 305' caseback, AND, its' 'Gillette Reflex'-marked bracelet clasp. The seller claimed that the original caseback had somehow gotten swapped by some jeweler who had replaced the batteries for him, and he said he didn't notice it for quite a while, and by the time he returned to the jewelers', the 305 caseback was nowhere to be found (he never offered an explanation as to what happened to the original Gillette Reflex bracelet clasp, although, the bracelet itself IS original). So, ever since then, I've been trying to locate these two missing parts, the caseback and clasp. Does anyone happen to have extra Gillette 305 parts, for sale?

Thanks,
Charles :)

retroleds

Guru

Guru

• Location: Surrounded by hicks and sticks (farms and woods) - Michigan,USA

Re: Wanted, a caseback & bracelet clasp for a Gillette Model

Post22 Nov 2022, 05:25

I do. PM me.
http://www.retroleds.com - Sales of vintage LED, LCD, analog watches, parts and gadgets - repair tutorials & tips
Nov. 2022 - back in business!! BItter divorce is in home stretch, come grabs some great deals, I had to open the safe . . . damn attorneys. piss.

dodger1954

Geek

Geek

Re: Wanted, a caseback & bracelet clasp for a Gillette Model

Post22 Nov 2022, 05:52

Hi Ed,

I'm embarrassed to say that I don't know how to send a PM on newdwf, as I've never done that before;....perhaps i could send you a note to your email address, with the subject line, "re: Gillette 305 parts", or something like that..?

Thanks,
Charles

Return to Watches and Parts Needed