For Sale: Various Optel DSM parts

Private Sales - NO EBAY
  • Author

vpn

Wizard

Wizard

For Sale: Various Optel DSM parts

Post08 Sep 2014, 11:57

Hi people, I recently got a lot of Optel DSMs from a retired watchmaker. I managed to recover two of them from the lot, but the rest don't work or need to be cleaned and/or fixed by an expert, so it's going to be sold for spares or repair.

If you're interested in these parts, feel free to send me a PM or an email at my address meisteranker@outlook.com.
The shipping costs are €10 if you buy a single part, but it may vary if you buy the entire lot, due to the increase of weight.

Payments with Paypal, shipping only to EU countries. Here are the parts available:

-4 battery caps (all of them need new gaskets), €15 per cap

-15 module screws, €15 for the entire set

-2 non working DSM watches, need new battery cap gaskets. For parts or repair! €150 per watch

-2 non working DSM modules without display and screws. Need new battery cap gaskets. The one on the left doesn't work, while the one on the right works only if tapped on the caseback: it probably needs a new quartz crystal (and a battery cap). For parts or repair! €100 per watch

-Avia Field Effect watch. The module works and keeps time, but needs a new display, crown and a battery gasket. €150

-Spare crystal for Optel SGT cases in good conditions, €20

-Half working Optel DSM module with permanent display (5424F). The module works, but it's stuck in setting mode, so it needs to be checked out by an expert. €80

Last edited by vpn on 09 Sep 2014, 23:50, edited 1 time in total.

vpn

Wizard

Wizard

Re: For Sale: Various Optel DSM parts

Post09 Sep 2014, 23:47

The empty Avia case and 8 screws have been sold! There are still other parts available, visible in the main post.
Image Image

vpn

Wizard

Wizard

Post09 Dec 2014, 13:29

Bump! Still available for sale. Another one has been sold so now I have three non working Optel DSMs, two with broken DSM panels and one without panel.
Image Image

vpn

Wizard

Wizard

Post14 May 2015, 17:25

Bump. Parts still for sale.
Image Image

vpn

Wizard

Wizard