It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 23:02

FS-SeikoBrightzJDM(JapanDomesticMarket)SDGA007

Private Sales - NO EBAY
  • Author

rex

FS-SeikoBrightzJDM(JapanDomesticMarket)SDGA007

Post19 Apr 2015, 06:54

Purchased from Higuchi less than a year ago...Wore the watch 24/7 (minus 5 minute daily shower) for approx 6 months. Pics shown speaks thousand's in regard to...I don't baby my watches!

Other than a few rain showers during time of wear, the watch has never been submerged, even though it's rated at 100m w.r.

Overall I rate this watch in 85% condition....Other than the slight patina which has occured on bracelet area, The sappire crystal, both caseback sides including 4 push buttons, and the caseback which I have had a piece of clear plastic tape since the day one, all appear in flawless (100%) brand new condition. In terms of function, the watch performs like brand new...It's reliability to sync everyday with atomic time signal (either at 2:04am or sometimes 4:04am) I find amazing!

If my memory serves, paid $800 ballpark. My price is FIRM...$350 PayPal peferred. Includes USPS Priority Mail to your doorstep. Outside CONUS sale...My price is FIRM...$400 PayPal preferred, due to higher shipping costg.

Actually there's a used one on EPray right now as I type this. Asking price is $685 or best offer.
With that said, I believe mine is a REAL Bargain PRICE for such a cool and exclusive watch! I'll also add the watch stand as well Higuchi gave to me...It'll come in handy since it's Solar Powered and needs ambient light.

Best wishes Y'all.

Kasper

Guru

Guru

Re: FS-SeikoBrightzJDM(JapanDomesticMarket)SDGA007

Post19 Apr 2015, 10:22

goodluck with your sale....don't forget to put your location in your personal preferences..easier for buyers.
Hey you all...this board is FREE and without ADS, so at least post something every now and then to show your appreciation.

Get the latest active topics of the board here.
http://www.newdwf.com/search.php?search_id=active_topics

- Kasper -

Return to For Sale