Epsa Optel Walchron DSM plus boxes and papers

Private Sales - NO EBAY
  • Author

digibloke

Wizard

Wizard

Epsa Optel Walchron DSM plus boxes and papers

Post31 Aug 2015, 15:08

Hi all. It's time for me to thin out my collection a little. Starting with this...

Walchron Epsa Optel gents DSM wristwatch from the early 1970's. It's got the early version DSM display with flashing digits. It's working as it should, setting correctly and keeping good time (I've had it for over 8 years now and it's never missed a beat). Cosmetically it's very good, no marks to the crystal, a few scratches on the caseback (could easily be brushed out but they've never bothered me). It's never been refinished. It's on a lovely Italian leather strap (the original strap is included but has started to dry up/flake). The outer box is showing it's age with a lot of wear to the corners (see pics), the metal inner box is in very good condition. All papers etc are included.

I guess if you're reading this then you know what a DSM Watch is - but just to be on the safe side:

Please note the displays on these things are not as legible as on a conventional LCD Watch. At some angles you can hardly see the display, at others it's clear and sharp. That's down to the technology and is why they were on the market for such a short time.

Price £550, posted with tracking in Europe. Outside of Europe please PM me for postage information/options.

I prefer PayPal.

Also please feel free to PM me for more information/seller references. DB

Right - the pics... (enjoy :-) )

digibloke

Wizard

Wizard

Re: Epsa Optel Walchron DSM plus boxes and papers

Post07 Sep 2015, 11:17

Bump to the top with a one off -not to be repeated- hefty price reduction. Now 550GBP posted in Europe. I'm almost tempted to buy it again myself at that price :-)

Return to For Sale