Private Sales - NO EBAY
  • Author

egomon

Techie

Techie

Omega LED Pulsar LED watch battery spacer set for P2 P3 TC1

Post23 Feb 2016, 16:38

Items are on sale on ebay : 262293149210

Of-course you can buy them straight from me also!

Best regards

E.

Timecollector

Techie

Techie

Re: Omega LED Pulsar LED watch battery spacer set for P2 P3

Post25 Feb 2016, 21:05

Very nice spacers! Very reasonably priced and a great alternative to whats out there. :Hi:

egomon

Techie

Techie

Post02 Apr 2016, 11:30

Good news!!! The battery spacers are now on sale also on Shapeways! Five sets of battery spacers just for 27,37 EUR.

Here is the link:

http://shpws.me/M11w

holly35

Techno Mage

Techno Mage

Post09 Apr 2016, 09:27

Can i ask how these differ from Bruces spacers, his seems to be some special sort of plastic ?
It would be great to have the back removal tools also available in Europe......

bruce wegmann

Pulsar Moderator

Pulsar Moderator

Post09 Apr 2016, 10:56

My spacers are individually machined out of solid Delrin bar stock to very close tolerances. They are tough, chemically inert, and dimensionally stable. I have never had a set returned (or anything else I've ever sold, for that matter). And, my case wrenches (which are, and always have been, the best out there, at any price) are, of course, available to European buyers (I ship worldwide). I have probably sent more to Europe than to U.S. buyers; don't have an explanation for that, but I send a lot to U.K., Germany, and Italy, and even a couple to Switzerland (I figure, if you can sell to the Swiss, you must be doing something right).
BTW, purely as an aside, the last line in the description is lifted, letter for letter, from my listing. Now, I don't mind the competition, and I understand that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but I would appreciate it if you composed your own descriptive copy...I know it would never go unchallenged if I did that, and it only seems fair to hold everyone to the same standard.

egomon

Techie

Techie

Post10 Apr 2016, 10:10

Thank you for all your replays in here and in emails. The response has been huge and Thank you for it :)
I try to answer a couple of questions what have come up lately-

The battery spacers are 3D printed and material used is PA 2200 - Polyamide. It is very durable.
And now you can have the spacers all-so in black to, just use the material on my Shapeways site here:

http://shpws.me/M11w

and here is a pdf data sheet with more information about the material used in 3D printing:

http://www.shapeways.com/rrstatic/mater ... ngflex.pdf

Spacers are 3D printed there is now variation on size, they are always identical.

Holly35: Modules used in Pulsar, Omega and Hamilton Led watches used to have bigger batteries and negative side of the battery was rounded. The other spacer ring is rounded for that reason-imitating the old battery negative side to keep modern battery's better in place.

Im working now on a watch opening tool and it will be available soon :)

Best regards

E.

egomon

Techie

Techie

Post25 Jul 2016, 17:06

And now in black!! Check it out here: 262293149210

Regards

E.

synchronarknight

Post18 Aug 2016, 15:10

Hello Egon it's Barry Riehl here whats going on. I sent you the same offer I posted here at this site. My Friend emailed you at Ebay and NO RESPONSE from you. You ok? I hope so? I can only assume no interest in looking over the remaining Mark I Mark II inner synchronar parts to see how many good ones there are left and or buy them up/

Return to For Sale