It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 10:04

N.O.S. BREITLING LCD WATCHES FOR SALE.9406.3

Private Sales - NO EBAY
  • Author

basicswatch

N.O.S. BREITLING LCD WATCHES FOR SALE.9406.3

Post27 Mar 2023, 07:30

Hi everyone, glad to see so many people and collectors still keeping the digital watches popular for future generations.
So I am a old time collector and have known many of the older collectors. Many are not around anymore but there contributions have been passed on to newcomers more then you know.
So I am going to give 10 people on this forum a chance to own a brand new old stock 1976 Breitling 9406.3 digital lcd watch. Now many might think who would have so many especially new, and wonder if there authentic. Well yes they are all brand new with original stickers on the back. And are 100% Authentic. So don't miss out. These watches were only made for one year. There were 2 models a 42mm and a 48mm. We only have the 42mm Navitimer lcd model. We obtained these direct from Breitling 10 years after Breitling stop selling them. They have been put away since then and only a few were sold here and there over the years. Now these watches do not have bands. Breitling did not have any bands when we purchased them. But you can find many leather and steel Breitling bands online that will fit the watch.
Anyone that is interested in one just send me a message and we will work out the payment details. These watches have never seen a battery or had any installed. We will install new batterys for everyone sold. I know times are hard right now but these are very rare and every collector should have one.
Price is $1,500 EACH.
These are selling for $2,500 and up on ebay in used condition. So when I say I am giving you guys an opportunity to own one we are serious and hoping they will be taken care of for many years. Again message me if interested.
Tim
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to For Sale