It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 18:43

Seiko Speaker Cover ID.

Owners of VINTAGE DSM and LCD watches post their topics over here
  • Author

allabouttime

Seiko Speaker Cover ID.

Post19 Jul 2015, 23:22

Hi all, this is my first post but have lurked from time to time. I have a Seiko speaker cover that I am trying to match up with which model that it is for. The other packages with it were marked as just A159. It was with crystals and gaskets. I can not seem to find the correct model that this cover is for. The Seiko part number is 89997193. I am an analog watchmaker and have not gotten into the digitals or LEDs. Just trying to clean up the shop before bringing in more material. Somewhere I have a huge Seiko factory shop book (about 6inches thick) that has info listed for each model number if I can remember correctly. Such as part numbers for the case, crystal, band, dial, hands and that sort of things but have it packed away some place. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
J. L. Bennett
Jax. Fl.

PG101

Techie

Techie

Re: Seiko Speaker Cover ID.

Post20 Jul 2015, 07:16

Hi
It's from a Seiko A159-4029

allabouttime

Post21 Jul 2015, 03:28

Thanks, that's is it. Just trying to identify various parts in preparation to sell them. Thanks again.
J. L. Bennett
Jax. Fl.

allabouttime

Post02 Aug 2015, 20:24

Finally found my old Seiko model reference shop catalog. I got this between 35-40 years ago if my memory is correct. It may have info that is useful to some here. It is mostly mechanical which is what I do. It only has 2059 pages so it will not contain everything but you never know. If anyone would like for me to look up a model number and send you photos just ask. Either here, message or email. Hope that this can help.

J. L. Bennett
Jax. Fl.

Return to Vintage DSM and LCD Watches