It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 00:42

breitling navitimer lcd question

Owners of VINTAGE DSM and LCD watches post their topics over here
  • Author

Retrowatch

breitling navitimer lcd question

Post03 Feb 2006, 00:08

Hi, can anyone tell me if 650 dollars would be a good price for a Breitling 9406 navitimer quartz lcd? If it had been the led version I would have snapped it up, but I know next to nothing when it comes to lcd prices.

It's in good used original condition with some scratching to the crystal. No box no papers.

fronzelneekburm

Guru

Guru

Re: breitling navitimer lcd question

Post03 Feb 2006, 01:09

Well I would say it depends on the point of view, in working condition I would say its OK if its not too worn down. In my eyes no real bargain, as the LED versions are quite more desired and usually reach much higher prices. Even among Breitling Collectors the pure LCD Versions are less wanted than the analog ones. But there still are Breitling or LCD collectors out there that want every one of them. :D

I once got a Breitling LED for 330 Euro, wasnt the original bracelet and box, but still a good bargain. Wrong category, did not use LED as keyword. Got 1000 bucks for it.

Retrowatch

Post03 Feb 2006, 19:01

Thanks for the reply Fronzel. The watch ended up going for 550 dollars, but I decided to let it go. If I'm honest with myself, once a watch goes above the 500 dollar mark I have to really want it before the creditcard comes out (and I obviously didn't want this one quite enough).

www.digitalwatches.de

Post25 Mar 2006, 21:53

Hello,

2 different Breitling Navitimer LCD watches were made. One in the same dimension as the Navitimer LED, the other in the same style, but slightly smaller case diameter. The big sized one was produced in very small quantities only. Current price in the range of 500 to 700$ depending on condition.

Greetings

digitalwatches

Return to Vintage DSM and LCD Watches