It is currently 11 May 2024, 22:25

New members collection

Present your latest purchases, talk about pro + cons or write an interesting review!
  • Author

bonki46

Nerd

Nerd

New members collection

Post06 Mar 2012, 17:16

Hello members of the forum,
I told some days ago that I as a new member the last few years collected a few hundred LED / LCD watches and will upload some pictures of my collection at the moment.
The pictures shows mainly the watches that realy works, they who are not working are not in the pictures.
I recently bought about 500 new RED CHRYSTALS ( 24.4 till 31.5 mm ), maybe sombody need one.
If anyone have a Question please ask.

PICT1323.JPG

PICT1322.JPG

PICT1324.JPG

Fred.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bonki46

Nerd

Nerd

Re: New members collection

Post06 Mar 2012, 17:23

Hereby the next pictures of my collection,
Fred.

PICT1325.JPG

PICT1326.JPG

PICT1327.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bonki46

Nerd

Nerd

Post06 Mar 2012, 17:29

PICT1328.JPG

PICT1329.JPG

PICT1330.JPG

Caruso

Wizard

Wizard

Post06 Mar 2012, 20:51

That's an impressive collection!
Check out my vintage digital channel on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/danhay1137

Kasper

Guru

Guru

Post06 Mar 2012, 21:44

impressive :eek: :-D
incredible :eek: :-D
beautiful :eek: :-D

heel mooi!!

any idea how to get the big picture?

the red chrystals in organic or mineral material?
Hey you all...this board is FREE and without ADS, so at least post something every now and then to show your appreciation.

Get the latest active topics of the board here.
http://www.newdwf.com/search.php?search_id=active_topics

- Kasper -

bruce wegmann

Pulsar Moderator

Pulsar Moderator

Post08 Mar 2012, 03:31

If you're looking to expand the Pulsar section a bit, how about some of these? No need to play the eBay lotto when I have these looking for new homes.

richard_uk

Guru

Guru

Post08 Mar 2012, 15:17

As soon as I saw Bruce had posted in this thread I just knew it would be a "my dick is bigger than yours" post :lol:

bonki46

Nerd

Nerd

Post09 Mar 2012, 00:30

richard_uk wrote:As soon as I saw Bruce had posted in this thread I just knew it would be a "my dick is bigger than yours" post :lol:

But the mine is a lot LONGER :mrgreen:

Fred.

retroleds

Guru

Guru

• Location: Surrounded by hicks and sticks (farms and woods) - Michigan,USA

Post09 Mar 2012, 15:39

bonki46 wrote:
richard_uk wrote:As soon as I saw Bruce had posted in this thread I just knew it would be a "my dick is bigger than yours" post :lol:

But the mine is a lot LONGER :mrgreen:

Fred.
Actually, girth is more impressive than length - 12" of spagetti is still 12" of spagetti. "Bonki"'s collection has a high percentage of round-faced or otherwise "plain jane" watches. Bruce's collection has decent length and impressive girth(quality). Sorry Bonki, from where I'm standing, you get to run the camera while Bruce does the deed.

But let's not start measuring dicks unless Hanno is going to create a database for us to keep track of who the really big dicks are here. M:)W:)M
http://www.retroleds.com - Sales of vintage LED, LCD, analog watches, parts and gadgets - repair tutorials & tips
Nov. 2022 - back in business!! BItter divorce is in home stretch, come grabs some great deals, I had to open the safe . . . damn attorneys. piss.

quietman

Techie

Techie

Post09 Mar 2012, 17:05

Actually I thought Bruce was just hijacking the post to try and soft sell some of his 'girth'.

Perhaps the discussion should be about which members collection is swelling excitedly and which is withering with age?

retroleds

Guru

Guru

Post09 Mar 2012, 19:17

quietman wrote:Actually I thought Bruce was just hijacking the post to try and soft sell some of his 'girth'.

Perhaps the discussion should be about which members collection is swelling excitedly and which is withering with age?
New collectors: Young, dumb and full of come-to-me. :lol: I hear they have this stuff for old, withering guys called "Ventura". Ok, ok, you've suffered enough "ED" for one day. Or week. Month? 8-)
Last edited by retroleds on 09 Mar 2012, 22:08, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.retroleds.com - Sales of vintage LED, LCD, analog watches, parts and gadgets - repair tutorials & tips
Nov. 2022 - back in business!! BItter divorce is in home stretch, come grabs some great deals, I had to open the safe . . . damn attorneys. piss.

LEDluvr

Guru

Guru

Post09 Mar 2012, 21:36

From what I understand that photo represents just the tip of the iceberg of Bruce's collection. Or how would Ed put it... "The tip of his Beef"? :lol:

retroleds

Guru

Guru

Post09 Mar 2012, 22:09

LEDluvr wrote:From what I understand that photo represents just the tip of the iceberg of Bruce's collection. Or how would Ed put it... "The tip of his Beef"? :lol:
You're being a real pain in the Angus. !@@!

napnap

Nerd

Nerd

Post31 May 2012, 04:58

When I think that this Bruce Wegmann offered to repare my first pulsar P2 Date II and never sent it back... no wonder he's got such a fantastic collection! Never wondered how many in there he paid for? He makes the words "old-fashioned, honest guy" rime with "Al Capone"! :-|

Adam

Techno Mage

Techno Mage

Post31 May 2012, 09:12

NapNap
Has Bruce not got back to you yet? I have received a mail from him explaining the situation it is very complicated and unfortunate. You will receive your watch back or a replacement.
He is still trying to relocate your watch and you need to be patient.
He has a good reputation and as you can see a vast collection so no need to add your watch to it. At the moment it is lost in the postal system, out of anyones control. Tarnishing his name on the forums is poor form and really doesnt help matters. I can understand your frustration but be patient and a watch will arrive.

I am surprised on this forum no one else has lept to Bruces defence.

Adam
http://www.digital-watch.com - online database of 2000+ watches, manuals and adverts from the 70s-90s
http://www.vintagelcd.com - Vintage Digital Watches for sale

Kasper

Guru

Guru

Post31 May 2012, 11:25

Adam,

there must be a lack off communication between the two..thats why he posted it here. And as you know..communication is everything :-D. I don't know Bruce, maybe he isn't a talking guy, but always give your customer something so he can hold on to. Then he has an idea that the wheels are still moving.
Even if it takes time..keep him informed every week..what has happened, even if nothing has happened.

thats the way i do it..never had one problem.
i've shot all the others M:)W:)M
Hey you all...this board is FREE and without ADS, so at least post something every now and then to show your appreciation.

Get the latest active topics of the board here.
http://www.newdwf.com/search.php?search_id=active_topics

- Kasper -

napnap

Nerd

Nerd

Post31 May 2012, 15:44

Hello DWL,

why is Bruce Wegmann taking the time writing to you to explain the situation and not to me to resolve this? What kind of guy sends a watch back with no tracking number and loses the post office slip? :-? He gave his word in March that after April 30th he would replace the item. He never took the time writing back to me with some news even after writing to him many times! It takes 3 days to send an item from the us to my door step. The watch was sent to him late december 2011... "Patience" is my midle name and I try very hard to remove"Gullible" from it!

Best Regards

the hole story is here: http://www.newdwf.com/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=5457&p=35571#p35571

SASM

Techno Mage

Techno Mage

Post31 May 2012, 16:09

OK, I think it´s clear what has happened. I don´t believe the forum should be used for personal differences and I still hope you can resolve the dispute amicably.

The team accepted this posting, because the poster has a good reason. I can totally understand that there´s a huge personal and monetary value which has been lost appearantly. However I appreciate if we could now end the discussion on this platform, because I doubt we will find further information. We have to take care about personal accusations in general. Usually it´s never a good idea to publish them to the public, although I agree that in some cases there are no other possibilities.

Thanks to all members for your understanding. Hanno.

Return to Reviews and latest Acquisitions