It is currently 12 May 2024, 07:10

Second Elektronika 1

Present your latest purchases, talk about pro + cons or write an interesting review!
  • Author

Phasar66

Wizard

Wizard

Second Elektronika 1

Post09 Mar 2013, 23:08

I already had this watch and I really like it a lot, it just looks like it belongs on a cosmonaut wrist ,is that cool. the one I had even that is nice it has cosmetic flaws and I wanted a better lookinng one. After winning this from Russia and after 6 weeks of waiting I had to say this is what I was waiting for, Only a new one looks better that this.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bucko170

Guru

Guru

Re: Second Elektronika 1

Post09 Mar 2013, 23:13

Very nice, the condition looks stunning :mega:

I like the way that the watch uses the numbers 1 to 7 to represent the day of the week, I can't think of any other watch that does this, do the other Elektronika LED models also use the same system?

Phasar66

Wizard

Wizard

Re: Second Elektronika 1

Post09 Mar 2013, 23:28

Thanks Mick, Is my understanding that all Elektronika LEDs used the same module through all their long run so is posible they also used the same mode of displaying time and date. This model is the one I like the most and is my only LED displaying Military time. The date format trows many non believers of the wagon :bang:

Return to Reviews and latest Acquisitions