It is currently 11 May 2024, 13:57

Zeon Tech Solsuno (Original)

Present your latest purchases, talk about pro + cons or write an interesting review!
  • Author

KNOCKER88

Geek

Geek

Zeon Tech Solsuno (Original)

Post23 May 2013, 17:00

Just picked up a Black SS Solsuno in a spares or repair joblot (the other 4 were dire!!) new 2032 in and away she fired! I even managed to set the time, (after a bit!). anyone know anything about them? i know theres a similar 'Solsuno' branded watch still available but it seems they are nothing to do with Zeon tech.....

Pics to follow, ( at work still, where my watches are stealthily delivered :secret:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Phasar 2000 , Beta LED
Phasar 2000 ladies LCD , Imado LED
Timex SSQ x 2, TI 401
Commodore LCD , Trafalgar LCD
Elektronika 52

KNOCKER88

Geek

Geek

Re: Zeon Tech Solsuno (Original)

Post23 May 2013, 20:32

One of the back.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Phasar 2000 , Beta LED
Timex SSQ x 2, TI 401
Elektronika 52

Kasper

Guru

Guru

Post25 May 2013, 15:21

http://www.crazywatches.pl/solsuno-138-led-2000

btw i have one for years.. with the name Zeon in front and solsuno in the back..still an incredible watch .
Hey you all...this board is FREE and without ADS, so at least post something every now and then to show your appreciation.

Get the latest active topics of the board here.
http://www.newdwf.com/search.php?search_id=active_topics

- Kasper -

AlmightyTallest

Wizard

Wizard

Post25 May 2013, 23:47

Congratulations on getting one, it's a really nice design.

I wish I could use one, but the problem for me is that it's just too large for my small wrist so I can't enjoy wearing it. :evil:

I like the other Zeon LED watches as well, they're fun modern LED's in general

azimuth_pl

Guru

Guru

Post29 May 2013, 12:41

About Zeon....if I'm not mistaken Zeon Tech is a UK distributor that often orders products/watches with their private label.
Solsuno is the maker of all these watches no matter what the brand is.
Surprisingly nothing has changed from an R&D point of view as they are still selling the same module only in different case designs.
Even their website http://www.solsuno.com is dated 2000 and has a typical 90's appearance.
"The first and still only LED watch maniac in the East Block" - www.crazywatches.pl

KNOCKER88

Geek

Geek

Post29 May 2013, 16:19

azimuth_pl wrote:About Zeon....if I'm not mistaken Zeon Tech is a UK distributor that often orders products/watches with their private label.
Solsuno is the maker of all these watches no matter what the brand is.
Surprisingly nothing has changed from an R&D point of view as they are still selling the same module only in different case designs.
Even their website http://www.solsuno.com is dated 2000 and has a typical 90's appearance.

i spoke to the guy in question on Solsuno.com,(Spainsh...) and was told that the original watches, those with a ZT serial number are nothing to do with them. They only deal with the modern versions.
They have some interesting models on there, starting at £70 all the way up to £500! :eek:
Zeon tech (who i also spoke too) have limited support for these now, and all i could get from them was a pdf of the instruction sheet.. :call:
Phasar 2000 , Beta LED
Timex SSQ x 2, TI 401
Elektronika 52

jagmad

Guru

Guru

Post17 Aug 2013, 00:00

Hi I have a total of 9 different styles of this watch. Most of them start with ZT
and say solsuno on the front.
Yet one of them says Zeon on the face but it doesn't start with ZT but ZR.
Also my silver with all silver face says ZEON TECH on the back but starts NIL . :scratch:
Three of them have screw on backs. The others are push on's. So don't think it's as easy as that.
I asked a guy who seemed to know quite a bit about these and he said that the none ZT numbers
where earlier models, and worth more, but I haven't found that works. It's a bit of an unknown I think.

One day when I get around to it I'll try to take some better pic's of them all (inc the one that's on it's way)
and post them .. ;-)
Pete
"I don't want to belong to any club that will accept me as a member" Julius Henry Marx

"If necessity is the mother of invention, then mother is now standing at the door calling us in to do our home work"

IF YOUR MOBILE PHONE OR SMART WATCH DOESN'T NEED CHARGING AT LEAST EVERY WEEK YOU EITHER...
A. HAVE NO LIFE/FRIENDS. OR NEED FOR ONE.
B. YOU NEED TO SWITCH IT ON.

Return to Reviews and latest Acquisitions