It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 13:52

Bulova Caravelle LCD

Present your latest purchases, talk about pro + cons or write an interesting review!
  • Author

MacSki

Nerd

Nerd

Bulova Caravelle LCD

Post06 Dec 2013, 16:24

Hi all, I'm just guessing this Caravelle is from the 1980's? Glass (plastic?) is a little scratched, LCD display is strong, most functions work well (have not tested the alarm yet but the light works :-D ) It comes with original bracelet, buckle has the Bulova tuning fork sign. Haven't seen many of those around - is this one remotely collectible?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bucko170

Guru

Guru

Re: Bulova Caravelle LCD

Post08 Dec 2013, 08:06

Hmmm it looks 80s to me, hopefully one of the LCD experts will be along to offer you more information soon. ;-)

Kasper

Guru

Guru

Post08 Dec 2013, 13:46

it's not top notch to collect but still way better then the cheap chinese clones of the eighties.

Nice massive high quality case and clean bracelet. Not special but good enough to keep in your collection. It's a pity they didn't a better job in designing the layout, colors and fonts to make it so much more desirable.
Hey you all...this board is FREE and without ADS, so at least post something every now and then to show your appreciation.

Get the latest active topics of the board here.
http://www.newdwf.com/search.php?search_id=active_topics

- Kasper -

MacSki

Nerd

Nerd

Post09 Dec 2013, 15:02

Thanks guys, I didn't think this would be very collectible but given the cost I'm happy with the purchase. The good thing about it is when I get bored with the watch I can always give it to the kids to play with. :grin1:

Return to Reviews and latest Acquisitions