It is currently 29 Mar 2024, 01:36

EXTRA EXTRA SANTA FINALLY SHOWS UP AT JAGMADS

Present your latest purchases, talk about pro + cons or write an interesting review!
  • Author

bucko170

Guru

Guru

Re: EXTRA EXTRA SANTA FINALLY SHOWS UP AT JAGMADS

Post18 Jul 2015, 23:17

jagmad wrote:... .... .... Grrrrrrrr. I want a box like yours

Did you spot the Benrus LED for sale on eBay? Bit pricey but it has the same box as mine :?:

jagmad

Guru

Guru

Re: EXTRA EXTRA SANTA FINALLY SHOWS UP AT JAGMADS

Post18 Jul 2015, 23:54

Hi mick thanks for noticing . I bought one last month with a none worker for a lot less. Now I have the box just need to sort the band. Gold starting to bubble. Only noticeable close up. But would love it better. I'm not gonna moan I know how lucky I am just to av 1.
Talking of all your fault. I purchased a red top bulova while in Vegas for 150 quid in v get cond but that's got the same problem with the band. I'm gonna post something up for both when I get a moment.
Playing poker at the moment. Surprise surprise. I'll call you for a chat as well. Find out what's been going on your end.
All the best pete
"I don't want to belong to any club that will accept me as a member" Julius Henry Marx

"If necessity is the mother of invention, then mother is now standing at the door calling us in to do our home work"

IF YOUR MOBILE PHONE OR SMART WATCH DOESN'T NEED CHARGING AT LEAST EVERY WEEK YOU EITHER...
A. HAVE NO LIFE/FRIENDS. OR NEED FOR ONE.
B. YOU NEED TO SWITCH IT ON.
Previous

Return to Reviews and latest Acquisitions