It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 13:05

Red Majestyk

Present your latest purchases, talk about pro + cons or write an interesting review!
  • Author

jagmad

Guru

Guru

Red Majestyk

Post31 Jul 2015, 16:14

Hi all :Hi:
This just turned up in the post and it raised a few questions: :scratch:
Like didn't these all have serial No.s out of 500 produced on the back?

It looks and feels right compared to my Nos blue one 100/500.

All comments are gratefully received. :Prost: :Prost: :Prost:
red majestyk lit.jpg

Red Majestyk back.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"I don't want to belong to any club that will accept me as a member" Julius Henry Marx

"If necessity is the mother of invention, then mother is now standing at the door calling us in to do our home work"

IF YOUR MOBILE PHONE OR SMART WATCH DOESN'T NEED CHARGING AT LEAST EVERY WEEK YOU EITHER...
A. HAVE NO LIFE/FRIENDS. OR NEED FOR ONE.
B. YOU NEED TO SWITCH IT ON.

Majestyk

Guru

Guru

Re: Red Majestyk

Post05 Aug 2015, 00:01

This is genuine. The M-II didn't have the numbering system. I wasn't sure how many of those I was going to make, so I left that out. There were far fewer made then the M-I

jagmad

Guru

Guru

Post05 Aug 2015, 02:03

Majestyk wrote:This is genuine. The M-II didn't have the numbering system. I wasn't sure how many of those I was going to make, so I left that out. There were far fewer made then the M-I

:Hi: Jeff
:Prost: :Prost: and :Prost:
"I don't want to belong to any club that will accept me as a member" Julius Henry Marx

"If necessity is the mother of invention, then mother is now standing at the door calling us in to do our home work"

IF YOUR MOBILE PHONE OR SMART WATCH DOESN'T NEED CHARGING AT LEAST EVERY WEEK YOU EITHER...
A. HAVE NO LIFE/FRIENDS. OR NEED FOR ONE.
B. YOU NEED TO SWITCH IT ON.

grenchat

Geek

Geek

Post08 Aug 2015, 17:52

Very nice modern wide-body LED! The vintage 70’s LED watches mostly have the same pillar buttons, but your Majestyk has rectangular buttons like those of the Hamilton QED situated on opposite corners. It’s got that 70’s futuristic look!

Cheers!
Jason
"We are showroom dummies"- Kraftwerk

Return to Reviews and latest Acquisitions