It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 12:02

"Time" to get going

Talk about everything digital watch related and off - topic.
  • Author

redvolvo

"Time" to get going

Post25 Oct 2008, 20:29

Hello. Not a question, more a coversation ;* ! I'm just back from a family holiday (hence the silience) & tonight I get the time (eye poppin miracle or what!) to address the issues I've already raised & begin taking the advice recieved from the kind members in connection to previously raised problems. Firstly I'm going to purchase the tools required to open my watches & get pictures posted in order for the experts to hopefully assist in getting my Gruen working (if it's possible) & also getting a watch or two identified. It's time for me to slow down/possibly halt the buying of leds & now start to learn more about their operation. This is what initially re-ignited my interest in these watches. As stated in my profile, I'm an Auto-electrician, so I already have the basics on this type of technology. It would be an advantage now to be able to try & train my rather large fingers how to work on such a small scale M:)W:)M ! I'm off to get the tools sorted. Be back real soon......

Led-Time

Guru

Guru

: "Time" to get going

redvolvo

: "Time" to get going

Post27 Oct 2008, 10:34

Yes, I will do. Very nice holder at a knock down price. I've ordered the back removing tools, the magnifier & will now order the holders. I feel I'm much more on my way now. I'm trying not to buy any more leds for the time being (but had a "pocket watch" relapse yesterday down the local market; oops!!!).

Return to General Discussion