It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 11:39

In memory of: Richard(Rick) Chandler -TicktockChandler

Talk about everything digital watch related and off - topic.
  • Author

retroleds

Guru

Guru

• Location: Surrounded by hicks and sticks (farms and woods) - Michigan,USA

In memory of: Richard(Rick) Chandler -TicktockChandler

Post28 Mar 2009, 15:11

I am sorry to report the passing of Rick "TickTockCHandler"(on ebay) Chandler. Rick was a long time ebay seller of the highest caliber. Many will probably remember how he would include a color picture of the watch along with his description from the auction, with every piece he delivered. A good and honest seller I will miss. :-(
[Obit.[
Richard "Rick" Chandler of Barrington Hills .The memorial service for Richard "Rick" Chandler, 70, will be held at 11 a.m., Saturday, March 28, at Willow Creek Community Church Chapel, 67 E. Algonquin Road, South Barrington. Private internment will be in Evergreen Cemetery, Barrington. Born May 10, 1938, in Detroit, Mich., he passed away Tuesday, March 24, 2009, at Good Shepherd Hospital in Barrington. Mr. Chandler retired as a corporate vice president of cellular telephone infrastructure in 1996, after 37 years with Motorola. He started the Downers Grove Youth Center and he and Karla raised nine teenage foster children. Mr. Chandler was a member of Willow Creek Community Church and the National Association of Watch and Clock Collectors. Survivors include his wife, Karla; daughters, Kim Chandler of Harvard, Juli (Mark) Chaffee of McHenry and Vickie (Nathan) Renick of Tomball, Texas; and five grandchildren. In lieu of flowers, memorials in Mr. Chandler's name may be made to the Pioneer Center of McHenry County, 4001 Dayton St., McHenry, IL 60050 or Faith in Action of McHenry County, 7105 Virginia Road, Suite 21, Crystal Lake, IL 60014. For information, Davenport Family Funeral Home, Barrington, 847-381-3411.
http://www.retroleds.com - Sales of vintage LED, LCD, analog watches, parts and gadgets - repair tutorials & tips
Nov. 2022 - back in business!! BItter divorce is in home stretch, come grabs some great deals, I had to open the safe . . . damn attorneys. piss.

Return to General Discussion