It is currently 09 May 2024, 04:40

My most recent ebay purchase....not a watch

Talk about everything digital watch related and off - topic.
  • Author

retroleds

Guru

Guru

• Location: Surrounded by hicks and sticks (farms and woods) - Michigan,USA

My most recent ebay purchase....not a watch

Post09 Apr 2010, 04:35

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... K:MEWNX:IT

This make it 10 basses, 5 guitars, 2 pianos, a banjo, a string bass.......
http://www.retroleds.com - Sales of vintage LED, LCD, analog watches, parts and gadgets - repair tutorials & tips
Nov. 2022 - back in business!! BItter divorce is in home stretch, come grabs some great deals, I had to open the safe . . . damn attorneys. piss.

LEDluvr

Guru

Guru

: My most recent ebay purchase....not a watch

Post09 Apr 2010, 18:25

Sounds like you'll have to keep doing the watch reapirs to finance your guitar habit... :lol:

retroleds

Guru

Guru

Re: : My most recent ebay purchase....not a watch

Post09 Apr 2010, 19:13

LEDluvr wrote:Sounds like you'll have to keep doing the watch reapirs to finance your guitar habit... :lol:
Well, I have 3 basses, a banjo and a flute(ste-daughter's) that I have leaning against a wall in the living room, just waiting to be photographed and put up for sale.
http://www.retroleds.com - Sales of vintage LED, LCD, analog watches, parts and gadgets - repair tutorials & tips
Nov. 2022 - back in business!! BItter divorce is in home stretch, come grabs some great deals, I had to open the safe . . . damn attorneys. piss.

LEDluvr

Guru

Guru

Post09 Apr 2010, 21:07

I hear you - Out with the old... In with the new...

retroleds

Guru

Guru

Re: : My most recent ebay purchase....not a watch

Post10 Apr 2010, 16:10

LEDluvr wrote:I hear you - Out with the old... In with the new...
A little heartbreaking though, one of the basses I am selling off has been highly customized. Add on parts are worth more than the initial instrument cost, but hey, I got to have my fun with it and I got a most worthy replacement on the cheap -> sometimes, like in watches, a fantastic deal comes along - my favorite ax is one I picked up as a buy it now for $125...worth 4-6 times that after a little minor adjustment and some simple resoldering. The wife's was just yelling at me a few minutes ago, saying,"you can only play one at a time!". What kind of freakin logic is that? I mean, that would be like telling a guy he can only wear one watch at a time so he should only own one! :lol: I'm thinning the pack down to: 5 string bass, 6 string bass, 10 string(double course) bass and 12 string(triple course, the most recent purchase) bass - that covers all the bases nicely. M:)W:)M A Fender Strat', a Schecter 6 string, 4 amps, a top-end Yamaha keyboard and a Young Chang grand piano round out the group. My 16 yr. old daughter just pulled first place in a state-wide piano competition, now she goes one to a multi-state. 8-)

Handy

Techie

Techie

Post22 May 2010, 22:20

I bought some quartz crystals for my Pulsars. :-D

Return to General Discussion