It is currently 17 May 2024, 06:23

2 OMEGA CONSTELATION'S FROM RETRO LEDS FROM ED.

Talk about everything digital watch related and off - topic.
  • Author

KARNAK

Techie

Techie

2 OMEGA CONSTELATION'S FROM RETRO LEDS FROM ED.

Post07 Sep 2010, 16:42

Hi Ed,

I purchased an SS OMEGA CONSTELLATION from Ed Canterella I spotted it on his RETRO LEDS website. I received the watch, absolutely unbelievable condition. Not a mark on the watch in fact exactly like brand new. I was so impressed that I decided to contact ED again as I decided to buy another G.F. CONSTELLATION although it was not shown on the web-site. I sent ED an email and had almost an instant reply that he had exactly what I wanted, well I purchased it in fact I just got it this morning in LONDON U.K.
Again what a surprise, the watch was immaculate in every way, ED had done it up for me, well like the SS I bought this watch is now my pride and joy.

In all my dealings with ED I found him to be a straight shooter, honest and a distinct pleasure to deal with, when I purchase watches in future it will be through RetroLeds where I know I will be treated fairly no more buying a "PIG IN A POKE" from some unknown B------T artist. I have bought many watches before and have been totally annoyed to be conned as the old saying goes some of these sellers when you ask condition etc their motto is
"IF I CAN'T DAZZLE THIS BUYER WITH BRILLIANCE/HONESTY BAFFLE HIM WITH BULLSHIT"--NEVER AGAIN.

So sincere thanks ED it has been a real plesure to deal with an honest man and we will definately be doing business again.

THANK YOU ED,
"KARNAK" AN AMERICAN FROM CHICAGO NOW LIVING IN LONDON U.K.

Return to General Discussion