It is currently 09 May 2024, 13:57

america

Talk about everything digital watch related and off - topic.
  • Author
AULDLAD

america

Post28 Sep 2010, 14:45

well this is nothing to do with watches lads but i just thought i would say i had a great time in America. memphis was good but nashvile was fantastic will be going back again next year great music great people great food and great looking galls and man them americans love our voices us scots are a great hit over there :lol:

J Thomas

Wizard

Wizard

Re: america

Post28 Sep 2010, 15:29

:-D
Last edited by J Thomas on 30 Mar 2011, 06:58, edited 1 time in total.

retroleds

Guru

Guru

• Location: Surrounded by hicks and sticks (farms and woods) - Michigan,USA

: america

Post28 Sep 2010, 16:15

Apparently some of you follow this character more closely, and are more disturbed by him than I. It is our old playmate, as you suspected. It's not that he does anything incredibly dishonest, but he has taken a few of you in with plays on your sympathies and his glowing assessments of what he is selling. Or what someone else :lol: is selling.

His method with me was to keep hitting me with low-ball offers, changing deals - the old bruteforce attack. Well, he is pissed at me so I won't have to be pestered by THAT anymore.

Generally I don't like to let the tail wag the dog(mob mentality rarely has an element of benevolence), but I think Jeff is right, he may as well be branded since he keeps coming back. Someone please, start a new thread on something more interesting than this guy......he craves the attention like a teenage girl. !@@!

:idea: He never has trolled my site and gave a glowing assessment of something I have for sale. Ingrate! M:)W:)M
http://www.retroleds.com - Sales of vintage LED, LCD, analog watches, parts and gadgets - repair tutorials & tips
Nov. 2022 - back in business!! BItter divorce is in home stretch, come grabs some great deals, I had to open the safe . . . damn attorneys. piss.

retroleds

Guru

Guru

: america

Post28 Sep 2010, 17:21

Recent email exchange.
ed why have you stoped me from going on to watch form this is not gary this is his father i am just home and he told me he went on because i never came off of the form and next i know you have blocked me now as well i have never done a bloody thing wrong so whats your problem
=

You and your son should establish better distance from each other then, because it appears you are one and the same to everyone else.
Last edited by retroleds on 28 Sep 2010, 17:29, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.retroleds.com - Sales of vintage LED, LCD, analog watches, parts and gadgets - repair tutorials & tips
Nov. 2022 - back in business!! BItter divorce is in home stretch, come grabs some great deals, I had to open the safe . . . damn attorneys. piss.

AULDLAD

Post28 Sep 2010, 17:27

yes yes i here ya

retroleds

Guru

Guru

Re: ........................................................

Post28 Sep 2010, 18:06

AULDLAD wrote:yes yes i here ya

New language added to the registration agreement(for the next time you [AULDLAD] join :-) ).
You agree to not share your account access or password with another person or party - doing so will result in banning of both parties, should they each have accounts on dwf.nu.

You agree not to have more than one active account on dwf.nu at any given time - doing so will result in banning of all accounts associated with you.

That should be crystal clear now....something that has been a source of great aggravation over the years. Can't believe the Open Source people who wrote the phpbb code missed this element of human behaviour....marginal as it may be.

Return to General Discussion