It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 17:40

UGLY WATCHES ????????

Talk about everything digital watch related and off - topic.
  • Author

jagmad

Guru

Guru

Re: UGLY WATCHES ????????

Post13 Feb 2013, 22:30

[quote="SASM"]Great Britain was the earliest industrialised country at least in Europe. You mean your swords men are the reason why more or less every railway in the world go on the same gauge and on the left side?

:horse: Nice smiley Hanno I guess it was to do with my earlier quote.
Not sure about calling it British swordsman though ? what with all that crap
coming out the back and the frustrating banging of the dash,
maybe we could re-name it? Saaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy :scratch:
German Diesel :?: ;-)
"I don't want to belong to any club that will accept me as a member" Julius Henry Marx

"If necessity is the mother of invention, then mother is now standing at the door calling us in to do our home work"

IF YOUR MOBILE PHONE OR SMART WATCH DOESN'T NEED CHARGING AT LEAST EVERY WEEK YOU EITHER...
A. HAVE NO LIFE/FRIENDS. OR NEED FOR ONE.
B. YOU NEED TO SWITCH IT ON.

SASM

Techno Mage

Techno Mage

Post13 Feb 2013, 23:09

Hi,

just found that horse and I liked how that was animated. The British swordsman came into my mind immediately. The gif has nothing to do with a watch forum, so I thought you should use it once and I will remove it again in a few days. You can call it German Diesel or Angela Merkel on horse or european beef steak - whatever you want as it wasn´t meant negative in any direction. :-)

jagmad

Guru

Guru

Post14 Feb 2013, 01:38

SASM wrote:Hi,

just found that horse and I liked how that was animated. The British swordsman came into my mind immediately. The gif has nothing to do with a watch forum, so I thought you should use it once and I will remove it again in a few days. You can call it German Diesel or Angela Merkel on horse or european beef steak - whatever you want as it wasn´t meant negative in any direction. :-)

Hi neither was German diesel :-) it was just an observation that my friends and I had made, including a mechanic or two that VW, Audi and BMW diesels seem to suffer from the complaint of black crap belching out of the exhaust more than most others. Excepting old dears in fords that never get a decent blow out. ;-) (Ford or old dear) M:)W:)M
Still think it's a good one though so i'm gonna use it once more if I may :scratch:
:horse:
/\
GERMAN DIESEL :Prost:
"I don't want to belong to any club that will accept me as a member" Julius Henry Marx

"If necessity is the mother of invention, then mother is now standing at the door calling us in to do our home work"

IF YOUR MOBILE PHONE OR SMART WATCH DOESN'T NEED CHARGING AT LEAST EVERY WEEK YOU EITHER...
A. HAVE NO LIFE/FRIENDS. OR NEED FOR ONE.
B. YOU NEED TO SWITCH IT ON.
Previous

Return to General Discussion