It is currently 20 Apr 2024, 06:29

The Watches Are On Me!

Talk about everything digital watch related and off - topic.
  • Author

bucko170

Guru

Guru

The Watches Are On Me!

Post21 Nov 2013, 19:38

Wow!! I have just received an email letting me know that I have won millions of pounds :-D I just need to pay the admin fee, send them my bank account details and my passwords so they can transfer the winnings over to me - I am going to have so much fun spending this money, I think I might drop Bruce a PM to see if I can negotiate a deal for something special. :-D

Well I guess the drinks/watches are on me - I'll let you know when the funds have cleared so I can get your orders.

bucko170

Guru

Guru

Re: The Watches Are On Me!

Post21 Nov 2013, 19:43

Err hold on a minute there seems to have been a mistake with the transfer of the monies as they have withdrew all the money out of my account instead of depositing the winnings, I sure it's just a technicality but you best hold off with the orders until I sort this out, their phone number is either engaged or going to voice mail but I guess they are just busy dealing with all that cash.

bruce wegmann

Pulsar Moderator

Pulsar Moderator

Post21 Nov 2013, 23:41

Seriously, this post should be in the "Humor" section...lol. A few years ago, I was getting so many of these "lottery-win" notices (from both UK and US sources) that I just quit even looking at them...in one year, I "won" over $40M! I finally evolved a response that stopped these things in their tracks. I simply made the following proposition to the "courier company" (who were, of course, needing hundreds of dollars or pounds to deliver the winnings check); "I can't afford to send this money now, but, if you or anyone else there would pay these fees on my behalf, I would be willing to personally fly to you (in London, or wherever), and pay you 25,000 (dollars or pounds, as the situation required), for this favor."
I would, not unexpectedly, never hear from them again. M:)W:)M

richard_uk

Guru

Guru

Post22 Nov 2013, 00:01

Return to General Discussion