It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 14:50

Well done team GB.

Talk about everything digital watch related and off - topic.
  • Author

jagmad

Guru

Guru

Well done team GB.

Post03 Feb 2014, 00:08

Well done Andy et all. Especially James Ward his match against Querry was just AWESOME, the other day.
Comming from 2 sets to 1 and a break down in the 3rd to win :lol:
It's been a while coming but we finally given those upstarts from over the pond a damn good thrashing wot.
Bend over boy's !@@! !@@! ;-) ;-) M:)W:)M M:)W:)M
"I don't want to belong to any club that will accept me as a member" Julius Henry Marx

"If necessity is the mother of invention, then mother is now standing at the door calling us in to do our home work"

IF YOUR MOBILE PHONE OR SMART WATCH DOESN'T NEED CHARGING AT LEAST EVERY WEEK YOU EITHER...
A. HAVE NO LIFE/FRIENDS. OR NEED FOR ONE.
B. YOU NEED TO SWITCH IT ON.

bucko170

Guru

Guru

Re: Well done team GB.

Post03 Feb 2014, 05:04

Hopefully we will still be able to celebrate a great British sportsman after the 18th of September. ;-) If not it will be Andy who? south of the border :grin1:

jagmad

Guru

Guru

Re: Well done team GB.

Post04 Feb 2014, 02:50

bucko170 wrote:Hopefully we will still be able to celebrate a great British sportsman after the 18th of September. ;-) If not it will be Andy who? south of the border :grin1:

To the one's who believe the crap that's written in the papers about him not liking the English,
as I've said on here many times "do your home work" It's not true.
He can't/will never win with some people, but no one can fault his dedication or commitment.
Anyone see the documentary on him a while back? :call:
Anyway forget Andy for a moment, if anyone here can appreciate a good game of tennis
try and find a way to catch up on the Querry V Ward match before it disappears.
IT WAS ABSOLUTELY AWESOME. imo.

ALSO.
What no biter's from our friends over the pond. :call:
SING...... "it's all gone quiet over there, it's all gone quiet over there, it's all gone quiet,
it's all gone quiet, it's all gone quiet over there" ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) M:)W:)M
"I don't want to belong to any club that will accept me as a member" Julius Henry Marx

"If necessity is the mother of invention, then mother is now standing at the door calling us in to do our home work"

IF YOUR MOBILE PHONE OR SMART WATCH DOESN'T NEED CHARGING AT LEAST EVERY WEEK YOU EITHER...
A. HAVE NO LIFE/FRIENDS. OR NEED FOR ONE.
B. YOU NEED TO SWITCH IT ON.

Return to General Discussion