It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 16:47

Jag mad eh?

Talk about everything digital watch related and off - topic.
  • Author

jagmad

Guru

Guru

Jag mad eh?

Post03 Jun 2014, 18:41

"I don't want to belong to any club that will accept me as a member" Julius Henry Marx

"If necessity is the mother of invention, then mother is now standing at the door calling us in to do our home work"

IF YOUR MOBILE PHONE OR SMART WATCH DOESN'T NEED CHARGING AT LEAST EVERY WEEK YOU EITHER...
A. HAVE NO LIFE/FRIENDS. OR NEED FOR ONE.
B. YOU NEED TO SWITCH IT ON.

Diginut

Techie

Techie

Re: Jag mad eh?

Post08 Jun 2014, 01:43

Not sure what to make of that!! I firmly believe that cars should be used and enjoyed, but filming one being thrashed like its been nicked is a tad wince-full. Hopefully it wont encourage some scrotes to nick one and try and mimic the driving ..

The vid below is equally "painful" to watch since I used to own one of these before they become stupidly hyper valuable, and I wont ever forget how much money Ferrari dealers like to spank out of their customers. I imagine the car in the video below suffered some expensive mechanical carnage during the filming .. :-

jagmad

Guru

Guru

Re: Jag mad eh?

Post08 Jun 2014, 04:17

You think that's wince-full :cry: try this one

Makes you wonder just how much money does this guy have to burn :scratch:

( the 220 may not be the most sophisticated super car in the world but it's lines are far to good to ignore imo )
Actually I still think it's the best looking of them all it's also probably the cheapest.
It also has the worst/best turbo lag. Depending how you feel about it....

One day I will pay a visit to Don Law, but not until I have at least £150'000 in my back pocket.
"I don't want to belong to any club that will accept me as a member" Julius Henry Marx

"If necessity is the mother of invention, then mother is now standing at the door calling us in to do our home work"

IF YOUR MOBILE PHONE OR SMART WATCH DOESN'T NEED CHARGING AT LEAST EVERY WEEK YOU EITHER...
A. HAVE NO LIFE/FRIENDS. OR NEED FOR ONE.
B. YOU NEED TO SWITCH IT ON.

Return to General Discussion