It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 14:00

HOMEWORK!!!

Talk about everything digital watch related and off - topic.
  • Author

jagmad

Guru

Guru

HOMEWORK!!!

Post20 Jun 2016, 16:47

Hi all :Hi: it's been a while I know been V busy, but just had to post this though.
You know how I keep banging on about doing one's home work, and the cost if you don't?
WELL:... I bet this is gonna be F in expensive, What!?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... pists.html

Naughty Police
!@@! !@@! !@@!
Naughty detectives
!@@! !@@! !@@!
Do your bloody home work first before sticking someone's head in the noose.
:rtfm:
"I don't want to belong to any club that will accept me as a member" Julius Henry Marx

"If necessity is the mother of invention, then mother is now standing at the door calling us in to do our home work"

IF YOUR MOBILE PHONE OR SMART WATCH DOESN'T NEED CHARGING AT LEAST EVERY WEEK YOU EITHER...
A. HAVE NO LIFE/FRIENDS. OR NEED FOR ONE.
B. YOU NEED TO SWITCH IT ON.

bucko170

Guru

Guru

Re: HOMEWORK!!!

Post26 Jun 2016, 01:17

Should of been locked up for inflicting 'Wired For Sound' on us. ;-)

.... And don't worry the tax payer will pick up the bill as usual :scratch: or maybe we could still qualify for an EU subsidy to cover the cost. ;-)

jagmad

Guru

Guru

Re: HOMEWORK!!!

Post26 Jun 2016, 11:19

M:)W:)M M:)W:)M M:)W:)M
Like it.
Although I don't think wired for sound was anywhere near as bad as his impromptu performance at Wimbledon.
The words hung drawn and quartered come to mind.
(was thinking of adding a link so all those not familiar with it could take a look, but didn't want to inflict that on you all) !@@! M:)W:)M
:scratch:
Actually perhaps they are the words for the twats who started this (for monetary gain) along with the useless police force for perpetuating it. :amen:

As for the EU subsidy :scratch: Where's the money coming from? They've lost their cash cow. :ha: :ironie:
"I don't want to belong to any club that will accept me as a member" Julius Henry Marx

"If necessity is the mother of invention, then mother is now standing at the door calling us in to do our home work"

IF YOUR MOBILE PHONE OR SMART WATCH DOESN'T NEED CHARGING AT LEAST EVERY WEEK YOU EITHER...
A. HAVE NO LIFE/FRIENDS. OR NEED FOR ONE.
B. YOU NEED TO SWITCH IT ON.

Return to General Discussion