It is currently 19 Mar 2024, 12:30

My humble collection

Upload all your digital watch pictures
  • Author

menthaXpiperita

My humble collection

Post20 Jun 2015, 15:02

Today I would like to show you the current state of my watch collection.

A simple G-Shock. The reason why I like this watch is because of the great colors it has.
This model is called D-WD 5600P, but I call it "the Hatsune Miku-watch".

Next one is Seiko A965-4000. Unfortunately I can't wear this watch at work, because it is too fragile.

My newest aquisition is the Nooka Zub Zoo 40. I absolutely love the design. Too bad it is only 3ATM water resistant.

And my two analog Seikos. I can't wear these two nowadays, because the unprecise time displaying of analog watches
is a pain for my mind. These models are 7N42-0FK0 (the black one) and V158-0AS0.

Hope you enjoyed! :mrgreen:

Adam

Techno Mage

Techno Mage

Re: My humble collection

Post20 Jun 2015, 15:56

Love the A965. Really nice condition too. Shame not to wear it though. They are not as fragile as they look unless you are digging holes all day.

Adam
http://www.digital-watch.com - online database of 2000+ watches, manuals and adverts from the 70s-90s
http://www.vintagelcd.com - Vintage Digital Watches for sale

menthaXpiperita

Re: My humble collection

Post20 Jun 2015, 17:06

DWL wrote: They are not as fragile as they look unless you are digging holes all day.

I work as a gardener. So my watches will always meet their worst enemies, water and soil :-)
I see the A965 as a collectors item, not as as a watch for everyday use. Like the Seiko B010-4000, which I would like to
buy some day. But I'm no expert and I don't know how much a watch like this is actually worth.
Perhaps you know how much I should pay for a B010?
When I bought my A965, I just trusted my intuition. But in the end, I don't know if I got a bargain or I had been ripped off.
(I paid about 100€ for the A965, so I think it was a good deal)

Return to NEWDWF User Gallery