It is currently 15 May 2024, 16:45

Pulsar GF Date II

• Author

Mr Frequency 32768hz

Techno Mage

Techno Mage

Pulsar GF Date II

Post15 May 2007, 12:33

leddwatch wrote:Lloyd, a little off topic but I wonder if you could do us a report on that GF Pulsar DateII that you just got on eBay, the other one about six months ago looked like it was a fake, Im sure we would be very interested to see some pics of the one you won, hopefully you can put this long asked question to bed, ''did Pulsar make a GF Date II ????''

Incase anyone didnt spot it:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130102088571

Phil the GF Date II arrived yesterday. Wow, i never thought a GF Date II existed. But its all 100% original. The date button is deffo factory. Strange thing is it has a clasp stamp of 12/72 ? with the early magnet holder. Case back number 17527. Maybe its a early Date II. Also its only 10k gold fill. Now maybe this is a reed problem but when you set the month with the magnet, you can take the magnet away holding time button to change the date. Now im no tech person, but this module looks different, ( It has a Pulsar stamp with Pat pending ). I'll take a pic now and post it up for the pro's to look at.

leddwatch

Banned

re: Pulsar GF Date II

Post15 May 2007, 23:43

Hey Lloyd, thanks for that, at last we can now definately say that there was a GF Date II, in its own way you have one of the rarest led watches of all time there, thanks for sharing that. Isnt it funny that after all these years of not knowing about such a model we all get suprised like that? Suggest you get DK to get the oldpulsars website updated!!

Return to Pulsar and Hamilton