It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 11:20

omega markings on back case

• Author
pigeon2

omega markings on back case

Post12 Jul 2010, 15:27

hi i have a omega tc11 but theres no markings on the back case is this normal for omega tc11 watches theres no stamp saying 14k goldfilled

retroleds

Guru

Guru

• Location: Surrounded by hicks and sticks (farms and woods) - Michigan,USA

: omega markings on back case

Post12 Jul 2010, 18:11

If it's any consolation, there are many Pulsar cases and backs that say nothing about Thime COmputer, Pulsar or Hamilton. Just blank backs with the hour and minute slots. Very odd. :-? I have a stack of those pricks now.
http://www.retroleds.com - Sales of vintage LED, LCD, analog watches, parts and gadgets - repair tutorials & tips
Nov. 2022 - back in business!! BItter divorce is in home stretch, come grabs some great deals, I had to open the safe . . . damn attorneys. piss.

pigeon2

Post12 Jul 2010, 18:20

thanks for leting me know i thought i had a odd one out :eek: M:)W:)M

bruce wegmann

Pulsar Moderator

Pulsar Moderator

Post12 Jul 2010, 19:54

All Omega casebacks are marked Omega on the INside, but not all are marked on the OUTside. Ones for the yellow goldfilled models are marked "14K Goldfilled" on the angled surface, opposite the magnet recesses. White goldfilled model casebacks are marked "Fond Acier Inoxydable" in a single line directly above the magnet recesses. Casebacks for the all-stainless TC1s and TC2s have no external markings at all. So, sounds like you have a caseback for a stainless model on your goldfilled watch [I have even seen Pulsar casebacks on Omega watches, and vice-versa; they are all dimensionally identical and, unfortunately, interchangeable.

pigeon2

Post12 Jul 2010, 19:59

thanks bruce maybe you would like to swap them round when i send the watch if you need one for a stainless steel one and you have a gold filled one but its no big deal as long as its omega in the inside :-)

Return to Omega and GP