OMEGA TC2 LED G.F.

• Author

KARNAK

Techie

Techie

OMEGA TC2 LED G.F.

Post26 Feb 2012, 17:31

Hi All,

Expert advice needed please. I have an OMEGA TC2 2 BUTTON GOLD FILLED watch. I have had the watch about 3 years, it keeps perfect time and is magnet set. I discovered recently that it has a SANYO MODULE, I have read some good articles about the Sanyo module how happy collectors are with it with no complaints at all. Alternatively I have read a few slightly negative articles.
The question I have will detract from the value of the watch if I ever decide to sell it. The watch is in ammaculate condition with new OMEGA crystal inserted about 2 year's ago, there are no scratches or dings and no fading of the gold fill.

I would appreciate your comments and advice please,don't get me wrong I am perfectly happy with the watch and the timekeeping. Any comments would be welcome.

Thank you,
KARNAK.

KARNAK

Techie

Techie

Re: OMEGA TC2 LED G.F./SANYO MODULE.

Post04 Mar 2012, 10:16

Hi

Well I contacted the experts directly ED Canterella in Michigan also Hanno, as usual both extremely informative and helpfull, I received by P.M. all the information I needed and the information was perfect.

It sure is nice that on this forum that you have genuine experts to guide you along so many thanks for all your help guys, it is really appreciated.

KARNAK.

Return to Omega and GP