It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 21:08

HELP NEEDED on omega tc 1 need repair

• Author
nipper1

HELP NEEDED on omega tc 1 need repair

Post02 Apr 2012, 14:21

hello again i just bought a omega tc1 led watch am very pleased with the watch .i bought it as not working but getting it this morning i put batteries in and the watch fired up . the watch is keeping great time with a very bright readout but the watch readout goes from 1 right through to 9 then to 0 looks like the first segment wont fire up can this be fixed . if this can be fixed by anyone on the site please email me as i will send the watch away to get fixed

azimuth_pl

Guru

Guru

Re: HELP NEEDED on omega tc 1 need repair

Post03 Apr 2012, 21:36

Hi there and welcome to the forum, congrats with your new TC1.
Sometimes a new quartz helps but otherwise depending on your location you might simply contact the owner of this forum Hanno Gollek:
http://www.strikesandspares.de/com/sp.htm
"The first and still only LED watch maniac in the East Block" - www.crazywatches.pl

nipper1

Re: HELP NEEDED on omega tc 1 need repair

Post03 Apr 2012, 22:28

thanks for answering sir . i have used hanno a few times now and his work is great . but this module i would like to keep the omega module original . sounds like a segment driver would do the trick its just finding someone to do the job for me as the watch is keeping great time etc its just the first segment wont fire up

Return to Omega and GP