It is currently 30 Apr 2024, 08:53

Any new news on synchronar production?

• Author

3rd2none

Any new news on synchronar production?

Post03 Jan 2006, 01:12

Happy New year all! I was just wondering if there is any new info on synchronar production and the fate of all our collective thousands of dollars spent. Thanks! :wink:

fronzelneekburm

Guru

Guru

Re: Any new news on synchronar production?

Post03 Jan 2006, 02:58

Not sure... :?

Last think I've seen from Roger Riehls son was the last black Synchronar he had for sale on ebay. I really hope he will find a way to continue his fathers work.

eyesquash

Post03 Jan 2006, 17:00

I hear from Howard Riehl every now and then. He calls to assure me that the watch I ordered in 2003 is going to be made and shipped. I believe they are trying to fill old orders, and I'm not sure whether full scale production or the Mark V is planned.

Scott

whiskeybru

Post05 Jan 2006, 06:28

eyesquash wrote:I believe they are trying to fill old orders, and I'm not sure whether full scale production or the Mark V is planned.

Howard also gave me a call about a solid gold I've had on order for quite some time. I believe he was trying to fill some back orders with parts he has on-hand (unfortunately, no solid gold cases). He had said that the fabrication project for the Mark V chip has been put on hold, but that there's some interest in the family to revive the business. That could mean new production on the MK 4.5, but who knows. I did appreciate the call from him, as I've heard nothing about my order for years.

BTW - there's another black Synchronar listed on eBay!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 5073510260

fronzelneekburm

Guru

Guru

Post06 Jan 2006, 05:14

Well I really hope Howard can start production again. That black Synch in ebay - dunno, I think its broken. Only one segment lit doesnt sound too good. Will probably be an expensive case.

Return to Synchronar