It is currently 19 Mar 2024, 12:09

I like it!!

Read only. What´s new on dwf, what´s planned in the near future.
  • Author

LEDluvr

Guru

Guru

I like it!!

Post09 Aug 2010, 23:11

I just logged on today and.. .WOW! More pictrues!
Looks great Ed! Keep up the good work! :-D

(Maybe I'm just being picky, but do you have a better pic of the synch? Can read that darn display and my computer screen is indoors, not outside. ;-) )

J Thomas

Wizard

Wizard

Re: I like it!!

Post09 Aug 2010, 23:17

:-D
Last edited by J Thomas on 30 Mar 2011, 06:37, edited 1 time in total.

retroleds

Guru

Guru

• Location: Surrounded by hicks and sticks (farms and woods) - Michigan,USA

: I like it!!

Post10 Aug 2010, 00:10

It's the heat of summer.....I decided to take a little break inside on more mentally stimulating. :-) Hey, if you have/find a great picture, just snip out a tight 100 X 100 px picture, I will resize from there. Or send it bigger and I will trim accordingly. Next modification I want to do is to give users a better "redirect" after posting. I'll get rid of the "confirmation page" after you post, and you will be able to jump to another new topic/post you haven't got to instead of going back to what you just posted on. Few other things planned - better advertising, more search engine optimization.

It's the row I know, so I'll continue to hoe it.
http://www.retroleds.com - Sales of vintage LED, LCD, analog watches, parts and gadgets - repair tutorials & tips
Nov. 2022 - back in business!! BItter divorce is in home stretch, come grabs some great deals, I had to open the safe . . . damn attorneys. piss.

LEDluvr

Guru

Guru

: I like it!!

Post10 Aug 2010, 02:46

Ed, If you decide to update the watch pictures at the top of the screen I humbly suggest that you keep a vintage LCD up there in the line-up. Even though we seem to be LED fanatics here - some of us still like the ocassional (or not-so-ocassional) LCD. ;-)

Return to Website and Forum Info