It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 22:45

Hello from Berkshire, England

A great place to make your first posting.
  • Author

Pip

Hello from Berkshire, England

Post25 Jan 2018, 20:48

Hi, I've joined up after lurking for a while. I discovered this site last year when I sort of accidentally bought a Seiko UW02 that didn't work and I was trying to find information on how to fix it. That got successfully fixed I'm pleased to say, and I have a few more that have joined the fold as well. I had and flipped a Seiko UW01, and I have a Seiko M421 which is awesome (anyone have a link to a user manual for it? Seems to not exist online!) and I have a Seiko A128 that doesn't work as I think it needs a replacement LED screen which I'm still looking for. You may have noticed a theme - I do love my Seiko's! I also have some ana-digi hybrids and an old red LED watch that I have no idea of the manufacturer as I can't get the case open, but I do know that it is very very cool! In addition I have 4 or 5 Casios of various ages, a couple of which need some tlc.

I'm looking forward to learning more, especially about repairing and restoring, so hopefully I can pick up some good tips.
Anyway, on the other forums I visit (mainly Wrist Sushi and SCWF) it's good form to add pics to your posts, so if I've done it right they should be below.
Cheers,
Pip

Kasper

Guru

Guru

Re: Hello from Berkshire, England

Post31 Jan 2018, 15:49

wow thats a great start en some nice seiko's Welcome aboard and happy reading.

Kasper :dwf:
Hey you all...this board is FREE and without ADS, so at least post something every now and then to show your appreciation.

Get the latest active topics of the board here.
http://www.newdwf.com/search.php?search_id=active_topics

- Kasper -

Pulsar77

Techie

Techie

Re: Hello from Berkshire, England

Post02 Feb 2018, 15:39

Hello and wellcome,
You have a nice watches for start a digital watches Collection :O`~
Digital LCD & LED watches fan

Return to Members of DWF